Most NAMES and PLACES on this blog have been removed or altered for privacy.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oops forgot one...

This was sent August 26, 2011:
 
This week has been interesting....My new companion loves to do service! It's not a bad thing but it takes up a lot of time. This week I've installed a door, painted a barn, mucked out horse stalls, moved someone twice...and various other things. This week has been really good. Guess what I got to do?! I got to ride a horse!!! It was awesome!!! Anyway, that's about the sum of my week. Sorry I don't have anything interesting to tell. I'm doing well (thanks for sending the pants mom, and I don't need shirts or anything) and I'm loving the new area. Thank you for all your e-mails!
Love you all!
Elder Raymond the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment