Most NAMES and PLACES on this blog have been removed or altered for privacy.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Senior Companion!

Dear Family,

Yes, I'm alive. I didn't e-mail last week because I wasn't able too...sorry. Anyway, Transfers were last Wednesday and my companion got transferred. My new companions name is Elder L. He's from Utah....so many Utahans.....anyway, he has been out for a transfer less than I have and I'm senior companion...ugh.....
We are doing amazing! We have an investigator who accepted a baptismal commitment, and now we just have to go back and set a date! It's freaking awesome. We are working hard and I can already tell that this is going to be a good transfer.
Not much has happened on my end....sorry, but it's true....I had a Pentecostal woman tell me that I was confused and didn't know what a soulful church felt like....hmmm....
I'm trying to think of what to write about but there isn't really anything. I built a well house last week, tore down a wall, repaired a chicken coop, and didn't have to chase down three horses :).
It sounds like there's lots of fun stuff going on at home right now! Caitlin is not allowed to drive....she's 12! heehee...
We had a ward trunk of treat on Saturday that was fun. My companion and I dressed up as the Mormon Missionaries. After all, what is scarier than that! Suffice to say, we went and we ate all the food. It was pretty good.

Thank you all for your letters and support!

Love you all mucho much,

Elder Raymond the Younger

1 comment:

  1. Hi all...

    A senior companion can do many things for her client that he cannot do for himself like pick out his clothes and hold him by the elbow as they take their walk. Companionship includes many duties that are commonly performed by a loving spouse taking care of her spouse. Thanks a lot.
    Domestic Help Agencies

    ReplyDelete