Most NAMES and PLACES on this blog have been removed or altered for privacy.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Transferred...

Dear Family,
Transfers were this week. I'm in an area called Pauls Valley, which is south of Oklahoma City, north of Ardmore. My new companion is Elder J. He has one transfer left ...great...."Sigh"...
This week I've been doing a lot of service. In this one week, we've already helped someone move twice, mucked out a horse stall (it's actually better than cleaning a catbox...), and dug up a sewage tank...gross, huh.....
I'm in a small branch of less than 80 people, so it's really nice to be able to get to know all the members relatively quick.
That's literally all that's happened with me this week. Thanks for the e-mails.
Love you all,
Elder Raymond the Younger
P.S. Mom, could you send me another pair of jeans please?

No comments:

Post a Comment