Most NAMES and PLACES on this blog have been removed or altered for privacy.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8/1/11 1st Transfer Panic!

To all those that read this at one point or another,

Thank you all for your e-mails. I love all the stories and experiences that you guys have! Not much has happened with me this past week. I have my first transfer coming up in august 3rd. My trainer is leaving me!!! AUGH!!! It means that I will be in charge of the area until my new companion learns the area and the investigators! I'm terrified....Anyway, my new companions name is Elder S. I've never met him before, but everyone tells me that he's really cool and I'm going to have a really good time with him as my new companion. all the investigators that I have written to you guys about previously have pretty much dropped us or stood us up so many times that we're going to have to drop them because we can never reach them anyway.....grrr....uber frustrating. We've found a couple new people though that are interested so it makes it better.
Dad, I love your letters. They are officially awesome.
That's literally all that's happened with me for a while and I don't have anything else to talk about.....wow.....anyway, love you all!

Love,
Elder Raymond the 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment