Most NAMES and PLACES on this blog have been removed or altered for privacy.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8/25/11 WRONG Enviroment

Dear family,

Wow...this week was a blur and I'm not quite sure what happened...Monday night, Elder S. and I were tracting and we got invited into this house and we were talking to this lady who we think was possessed but we're not quite sure. Neither one of us could feel the spirit and there was something definitely WRONG about the environment we were in. It shook my companion up badly and we got out of there and called our mission president. We explained what happened to him and how we felt and he told us that "we just suffered a full on attack by Satan"....yikes....we're both fine. It was definitely a new experience....Then we ran into a drunk guy named L..no joke...he showed us his drivers license and it said L...On Thursday I taught district meeting on Revelation through church attendance....it was good, but could have been better. After the District meeting I went on splits with my district leader and I went with his comp. back to their area. We taught a couple lessons there and it was pretty good. I finally got back to my area on Sunday night where me and my companion tracted for a while....nothing much happened this week. Hmmmmm....wow.....I really don't have anything to write about...Thank you for the pictures mom. Kimmee isn't allowed to wear make-up because it makes her look way to old!!! NO MAKE-UP FOR KIMMEE!!! You're not allowed to grow up...sorry Kim....Thank you all for your letters and I'm sorry to hear about your cousin mom...Thank you all for your many e-mails! they are very much appreciated!
Love,
Elder Raymond the 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment